Dallas – FTW
May 24th, 2023 | 8:30am to 5:30pm
Westin | Las Colinas
Just a few of the breakout sessions.
- Grow Profitably with Authentic Selling™ – Authentically grow your business through a proven 4-step process.
- Empowering Employees to Build a Strong Culture: – Create a workplace culture that attracts and retains top talent, fosters growth, and drives success.
- Grow and Scale a Healthy Company: – Prioritizing the growth, genius, and mental health of your team to drive consistency & predictability in your growth engine.
PXP DFW Event Agenda
Keynote: What Now and Why Now?
With the global economy in turmoil, leaders are searching for answers. We believe the solution is using business as a force for good. When investors choose impact as a driver for investments, and leaders balance purpose with profits, we will showcase the very best of business. The way to solve today’s societal, economic, and systemic challenges is to unleash the power of businesses who seek to both do good and grow.
Human Connection – How Leaders Create Impact with Joshua Ellison, Kindly Human
Morning Breakout Tracks:
• Grow Your Business: Don’t Just Sell to Customers. Include Them! with Mary Brodie, GearMark
• Grow Yourself: The Impact of Inclusion with Kimberly Manns, H3 Diversity
• Grow Your Team: Business Simple™ with Elizabeth Eiss, ResultsResourcing
• Grow Your Impact: Grow and Scale a Healthy Company with Zach Montroy, The Intention Collective
Lunch (Panel & Speaker)
B Curious: The What and Why of B Corp Certification
B Corp certification reflects the principles of stakeholder capitalism and business as a force for good. By meeting rigorous social and environmental standards, B Corp certified companies demonstrate their commitment to making a positive impact, which includes financial performance. This aligns with the growing recognition that businesses are responsible for addressing social and environmental challenges. By highlighting the experiences of B Corp certified companies, the panelists will explore these themes and showcase how businesses can balance profit with purpose to create value for all stakeholders. Overall, this discussion seeks to promote a deeper understanding of B Corp certification and its potential to contribute to a more sustainable and equitable future for all.
Stacey Bailey, Senior Consultant at The Intention Collective
James Creedon, J.D. Managing Principal, Creedon PLLC
Michael Walsh, Founder & CEO, Cariloop
Moderated by Nathan Stuck, Founder & CEO, Profitable Purpose Consulting; Co-Founder and Chair of B Local Georgia; and Executive Director, B Corp Leadership Development Conference, Southeast.
Keynote: Unleashing Confidence to Maximize Impact, with Meshell Baker
Leaders are most effective when they empower their people to perform and deliver their best. Meshell will share how to improve engagement, trust, and collaborative connection as well as confidently communicate and enlist creativity and innovation.
Afternoon Breakout Tracks:
• Purpose: Higher Purpose: An Aspiration, Not a Destination with Faith Geiger, Tulla
• Profits: Grow Profitably with Authentic Selling™ with Terri Maxwell, Shift/Co
• People: Empowering Employees to Build a Strong Culture with David O’Hara, Improving
Closing Keynote: Just. Do. Good.
Work should be a place of human formation where we are called to create, contribute, connect, and grow. Unfortunately, that is not the case for most people. Work is often oppressive, demeaning, and soul-crushing. In a world full of new management theories, emerging technologies, and efficiency life hacks, why do we struggle to create organizations that promote human flourishing? Perhaps it’s time to get back to the basics and JUST. DO. GOOD. – Jeff Schiefelbein, Managing Partner and Culture Catalyst, Undivided Life
Conscious Capitalism Dallas, Conscious Leaders, Shift/Co, Cariloop, Creedon PLLC, Gearmark, Improving, Intention Collective, Kindly Human, Promote On Purpose, and Satori Capital
The DFW PXP Event will benefit The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE).
NFTE students compete in the Business Pitch program World Series of Innovation to solve humanity’s challenges while advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals.